Thursday, August 17, 2017

Mrs C and her latest learning.......



Here is some work that I did at my learning course last night.  I am studying.......

Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Practice 

(Digital and Collaborative Learning)

It is so interesting but it is really stretching my brain and putting me in 'prickly cactus' thinking every time that I am learning in class. Here is a quick movie that we made to show some of our learning about Growth Mindsets. I worked with Mrs Mills and Mrs Parkes so I was able to work with them collaboratively to solve problems together. We were proud that we got our task finished and in the set time. 

Have you had a learning time when a learning buddy has helped you out of the 'pit' or when you have helped another learner? Tell us about it in your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment